Calhoun County School District strives to be a world class school system; preparing today's students for tomorrow's world.
Carr School Beliefs
- Learning never stops.
- High expectations and challenging curriculum lead to greater achievements.
- Community/parental involvement is essential for successful schools.
- Outstanding, highly trained and dedicated personnel are critical to success.
- Students' needs drive decisions.
- Students should be taught that everyone is responsible for his or her own actions.